Job Position : FPGA RTL Design Engineer
Experience : Fresher
Location : Gurugram
Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics / Electrical from NIT / IIT / IIIT / DTU
In this role, you will be working on design of cutting-edge solutions for latest generation of high speed digital protocols like PCIe Gen5/6, USB 3.2 / 4.0, HDMI, Display Port 1.4 / 2.0 and Ethernet 10G / 25G.
- You will develop RTL code to implement FPGA-based digital designs, working from specificationstage through to system integration. Projects will range from Mid to multi-million gates.
- Understand the customer requirements and product definition
- Define architecture and detailed design spec based on requirements and various trade-offs
- Micro-architecture and coding of assigned module in VHDL/Verilog
- Write test bench for verifying design for complete scenario coverage
- Implementation of the design for porting on FPGA after required optimization based on available resources and timing closure requirement
- FPGA debugging and HW/SW integration
- Good understanding of digital electronics concepts
- Any experience with Verilog, VHDL and FPGA is a plus point
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team