FPGA based storage card is a secured and reliable storage media based upon implementing flash controller in FPGA. Here is a brief guide to design FPGA based Flash storage Card with NVMe interface.
The major specification:
- Support of 1TB of hard-disk using individual NAND Flash.
- Wear Levelling, Garbage collection, Bad block management
- PCIe NVMe based interface to host PC.
- 1GByte/sec of read/write throughput.
- Error correction capability.
- Encryption capability.
- Raid hard-disk capability.
Fill the below form and download your free copy today.
Download other whitepapers :